The moon is being created by one of His extraordinary wonders. The moon is associated with Muslims worshiping them.
Therefore, the Great Allah, the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) blessed Ershad – “O Habibullah (may Allah be pleased with him)! People are asking you about the moon, you say, the moon is the determining time for people to worship and the time to perform Hajj is the time of fixing it. ”
And the Holy Hadith Sharif has blessed Ershad among them – “Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) said:” Noor Mujamsam, Habibullah Huj Pak Pakhlallahu Alaihi wa sallam, he sees Ershad Mubarak, and you pray for Ramadan. . If you do not see the moon for the cloud or any other reason, Sha’ban will complete thirty days of the month. ”(Bukhari Sharif, Muslim Sharif, Mishkat Sharif).
Therefore, what is clear from the prohibitions mentioned in the Holy Quran and the Holy Hadith Shareef is:
3) The moon is the determinant of human worship.
2) Hajj is the means of determining his time.
3) Fasting should be observed on the moon and fasting should be broken, that is, all the months should be counted after seeing the moon.
3) If the sky is cloudy, the month should be completed in thirty days.
3) For all Muslims, the hilal or curved moon is important for them.